Our Little Monkey

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Our Honey Bee

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Albuquerque Zoo

One day it wasn't as warm (it was only 87 degrees), so we decided to head to the zoo. I didn't take many pictures, but we all had a lot of fun.  It's a pretty nice zoo, I would say right up there with Denver.


I don't think I've ever seen a peacock with its tail-feathers out like this.  A zoo worker said it was still a teenager, so maybe he was just practicing.  There were no other peacocks or peahens around, and no one was bothering it.  It was an interesting sight to see.




 Sammy and I rode the zoo carousel.  You can tell from his face he's not overly thrilled at this point.  He did seem to like it once the ride got going though.


This is an alligator snapping turtle.


2 comments:

  1. How neat that you guys have a good zoo! I wish we did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice to be near places to go again. :) We'll have to when you guys pass through on your way to Texas sometime.

      Delete