Our Little Monkey

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Our Honey Bee

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The Air Show

The 1st weekend in June, the air force base hosted an air show.  We haven't been to one since before Mike and I got married, and we thought Sam would enjoy the planes.  


We had to go early because the weather has been so hot here.  I think we got to the base around 10 a.m. and it was already in the 70's.  We left by noon because it was so hot.



There were inflatables for the kids.  We thought Sam might like the slide, but it was more to bounce down than slide down.  You can see toward the bottom Mike was walking down.  I'm sure we won't be able to keep Sammy off of these in another year or two.






I think this is a C130.  These flew all the time in Colorado Springs, so it was a familiar sight among all the changes we've been through.


Sammy got so excited about the planes he wanted out of his stroller.  You can see his little fists balled up in excitement.


"Ooooh!"


This is the plane he went up to saying "Ooooh!" to a lady sitting underneath, while he was pointing emphatically.  So funny how he communicates with people around him. 


 "Come on, Dada.  Here's another plane to look at!"


A stunt bi-plane we got to watch perform.  It was pretty fun.  I tried to get other pictures but it's hard to get a decent photo of a moving object. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blog posts and pictures! I love the clenched fists. SO cute.

    ReplyDelete