I was looking at some of our old picture, and thought it would be fun to post some of the sillier, unseen ones.

This is our cat, Willow. She loves to crawl into, behind, under, and on things. I left my empty backback on the floor and saw her one morning after I woke up. :)

Shae was doing a project for school, and we had to take some pictures of her posing. She is very photogenic.

When I went up to Washington for my sister Rachel's wedding, I took my dog Molly with me. It was July and really hot. Molly found a way to cool off that day, even at one point laying in the birdbath. Hopefully the birdies didn't mind too much!

This is my large, fraidy-cat, Gomer. For some reason, he likes to sit this way. When he does, I call him Jabba-the-cat. :)

My work used to host an annual Christmas party. It was a fun time to dress up and go out for a night for Mike and me. This is the first year we went, and after I cut my hair. I still don't know what I was thinking when I did that. Mike, as usual, is NOT looking at the camera.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Crickett. Normally she doesn't photograph well, but in this one she almost looks like she did something bad. "Please don't send me to my bed!" :)

The summer after Mike and I married, we decided to start work on our backyard. Here Mike is building the back patio.

I'll have to post photos of the finished product someday. It is finished, I just never took the pics of it.

One morning, I was sitting on our couch and noticed that sometime during the night AT&T had come and put their logo on our carpet.... Well, maybe not. But the sunshine through the blinds sure had me convinced! :D

When Mike is at work, I usually take that time to work on homework, housework, or play on the internet. This is the scene behind me normally. You'll notice that ALL of our animals are in the room with me. I have four little shadows. Molly even knows how to use the pillow.
When my family first moved to Colorado in 1994, there were usually some really big snowfalls. This picture was taken the year Mike and I got married. The snow was taller than Molly, and she had to try and bound through it like a rabbit.

This was the only snowfall for 08-09 that we received, and this was at the end of March! What a difference!

Now it's been raining almost every day for 3 weeks. Hopefully we won't be in a drought this year.

This is Willow again trying to get into a small space. For some reason she wanted to try to crawl into the pillowcase with the pillow....
"It wasn't me. I didn't do anything!"
Well, we hope you enjoyed our fun photos.
Haha, I like the jabba the cat!!!
ReplyDelete