Our Little Monkey

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Our Honey Bee

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Vacation

Here are more pictures from our vacation. We had such a good time, and it's been hard to be back at home and work. :)

This is my sister Rachel, her husband Tyson, and daughter Kariya




The first night we saw Kariya, she and I were making different animal noises. When it came to the monkey, she made the arm movements too. It was priceless. This is a short video of her doing that again.
My dad is building a shop at his home... It is actually as big as a home. It will be big enough for a little apartment, shop, and game area!

My dad also raises sheep to help control the weeds on his property. This is Chocolate and Winkin. The sheep are really interesting but usually scared of new people.
This is Riverfront Park. I love seeing this structure when I am in Spokane. It reminds me of home I guess. This was built for the World's Fair in 1976 I believe.

These are pictures of the Spokane River. Normally the river flows pretty good, but the level was very high this year from the record snowfall.
Well, that's all of our vacation pics. I'll be uploading more from earlier in the year, and possibly some pictures of the projects I've made.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are some really great pics. It's funny but we never see the "sights" here in town. Those pics made me want to go down there and enjoy the river!

    P.S. I love the monkey video! I need to make sure I get her on tape doing that. :)

    ReplyDelete