I know it's been awhile since I posted anything, so here are a few highlights from this summer (and some a little more recent) :)
Mike went to a huuuuge car show with Jason down in Pueblo I think. There were a ton of show cars. I can't believe Heather went with them for the whole day!
These are some treats I made for Halloween. They turned out really cute, and I was surprised that people actually ate them. :) They are made from marshmallow cream and powdered sugar with chocolate chips for the eyes. Not my idea of a yummy treat, but they were a hit.
Mike hard at work.
The finished product - it really holds a lot of our stuff and keeps the garage more organized.
We usually have a visitor or two at our house for the summer. They are big and ugly, but they keep the flies to a minimum. Here he (or she) is lounging around waiting for dinner to come by. They actually are very interesting to look at but I'm glad they prefer the outdoors.
Here is a picture of the web after our first frost. Mike took this picture, and I can't believe how amazing the web looks frosted over.
Mike and I enjoy hiking. Here are some pictures of our trek to Stanley Canyon on the Air Force Academy. I thought it would be an easy hike, and forgot it was mostly straight up to the reservoir.
Mike and I at the reservoir.


No comments:
Post a Comment