So, we got to spend a little time with Jason and Heather this Christmas. Mike only had to work from 6am to 10am this year! We've never really had that much time together on this holiday before. It was great. Hope you all enjoyed Christmas as much as we did.
Dad called us Thing 1 and Thing 2. So when I heard Universal Studios sold these sweatshirts I knew it would be the perfect gift - for Jason and Dad.
Mrs. Thing 1 and Mrs. Thing 2 :)
Jason and Heather's dog, Spike, dressed up for Christmas.
Mike and I have been discussing getting a new vehicle for a while since he has had older, unreliable ones. We were just going to test drive a couple of cars.... however, we only drove one and they gave us a deal we couldn't resist. We got a new car at a used car price.
Mike and his new car. It fits him much better than the last two cars he's had. We both really like our new 2008 Nissan Xterra.


It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! I LOVE the new car! Does it have a 3rd row seat? We are wanting to get an SUV type but we want a 3rd row.
ReplyDeleteYay for blogging!! :)
It doesn't have a 3rd row seat - that is on the Nissan Armada I think. That is the huge tanklike vehicle Nissan has. :) I enjoy the blogging and facebook too (maybe way too much!) :)
ReplyDelete