So, it get's kind of crazy around here with school and work. I'm now back to work full time, 3 days I work 9 hours and 2 days I work 6.5. It still gives me plenty of time for school and homework, plus we can save up for when I have to student teach (since I won't get paid for it). I haven't had much opportunity for pictures but here are some updates.
This actually isn't a bad picture of Crickett. Usually all you see is black and a pink tongue. She's helping out too.
Shae and I finally had pity on Mike, so we got out a board game. I think Mike won, despite all our best efforts to thwart his success.
Shae putting some final touches on her project. Little conversation heart picture holders (pictures on a future post).
Shae and I working on a secret surprise! It's too bad you can't lock up pretty teenagers. :) She's growing up to be such a pretty and sweet young lady. We are truly blessed.
One of my friends from church is getting ready to have her second Miracle Baby so I made a little quilt for their new baby boy. It turned out way cute although I forgot to take a picture of it at home. I was sitting real close and told them I needed a picture. This one turned out so sweet and the timing was perfect. Right after the flash, little Pearson flung the blanket away. :)


That's fun that you and Shae can do fun, crafty things together! Looks like Mike and the cat were enjoying themselves too. :) Your frames turned out really great!
ReplyDelete