It's been such a long time since I posted that I thought I would go through and make some brief posts about the last few months.
Sammy wearing daddy's ear protection for work.
Sammy is like that cat on YouTube that tries to fit in any size box - here he is trying to fit into our small cooler. He's getting so big that he doesn't fit!
At the park near our house, we found a mama duck and 12 ducklings. They were about as big as a man's thumb, so I think they were pretty new.
Sammy fell asleep with part of a cracker hanging out of his mouth. I didn't know kids could fall asleep while in the middle of chewing. Haha
The first weekend we were in New Mexico, we went to historic Old Town, where I got a blue raspberry sno-cone. I forgot how they stain your tongue, lips, and teeth. Sammy thought it was funny. Mike tried to take a picture of us, but for some reason, Sammy thought he should try to kiss me or that my tongue looked more like a lollipop because of the color.
He definitely cracks me up!
Spaghetti face
Sammy's first selfie. He figured out how to work around my screen lock.
Wearing other people's shoes must be fun!
Falling asleep while eating again. :)
Silly boy
Having fun in the tub with daddy. I tried to get video of the laughing going on with them, but I wasn't there in time. We'll have to try again. :)















Aww he's growing up so fast! Love the cracker in the mouth while sleeping. Too funny!
ReplyDelete