Our Little Monkey

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Our Honey Bee

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 4, 2015

It's Been WAAAAY Too Long

Wow! I haven't posted anything new since 2011 when Autumn was just a baby!  It's high time I posted again to keep things going. :)


The biggest news since I've last posted is that we have a little boy!  We finally were able to get pregnant with some help from a doctor, and in November of 2014 Samuel Lucas Anderson Bissey arrived.  Our lives feel so complete and full with the addition of this happy little guy.  Here is a pregnancy picture I took of Mike and I.


At the hospital, getting ready for the big event.  I look a lot like my mom in this picture I think.


Our little bundle of joy, weighing in at 7 pounds, 14 ounces, and 20.5 inches long. I can't believe how tiny he was!


The rest of the photos are his monthly pictures up to the present time.  









 



As you can tell from his pictures, this lil guy is so happy.  I don't have many pictures where he is unhappy or crying (except for the birth announcement! Ha!).  In other big news, Mike got a job with Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) railroad, so last year we packed up and moved to Nebraska.  That is where we are now.  It has been a huge blessing for us as I can now stay home with Sammy, and take care of him and Mike.  We're going to be closing on a new house next week, too.  I'll have to make a post of that as well as some of the things we've been up to since we've added Sammy to our family.

1 comment: