Our Little Monkey

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Our Honey Bee

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Quick Update

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted pictures of our granddaughter, but it's high time for an update. Especially since she's going to be 7 months old next week! She is growing like a weed, and seems to be a very happy, contented baby. My only wish is that we could spend more time with her.

These pictures are a couple of months of old, but we were able to get some 5 generation pictures. These are just of the cutie right now.

Baby and her giraffe.

Baby and grandpa

A nice sideways picture of grandma and granddaughter. :)

A new friend. Molly and Crickett thought she was a lollipop, they just kept licking her even though they've been trained not to lick. I would say it's a case of baby love.

Little Angel all tuckered out.


So speaking of updates, here are two more for Mike and I. I traded in my car for an orange Kia Soul. I love it!! It gets better gas mileage than the Escape and it's so fun to drive. Plus, I don't get cut-off when driving as much since this car is hard to miss. :)

If you look real close, you'll see our second acquisition. We have a new kitten. More on that in a little bit.

My car is almost as orange as a ladybug. :)

So, Willow got really sick and lost a lot of weight after Gomer passed. We thought maybe she just needed a friend to cheer her up, so we got Tank, a Scottish Fold mix (see his ears). Well, when we took Willow to the vet, we found out it was probably a very aggressive form of cancer, so we ended up saying good-by to her, too. That's probably been about the hardest six weeks of my life, losing both my cats that way. Anyway, I didn't want to do another tribute since Gomer's was so hard. Maybe I will a little later, because Willow was quite the character.


Here's one last picture of our girl. She was always getting into boxes and bags. This time she wanted to go to Arizona with us. :)


Our new kitty is quite the character, too. He is into everything and is a bundle of energy.


A brief quiet moment.


In fact, he had so much energy that the middle of the night wake-ups were getting a little much. It was either, "Play with me", "snuggle me", or "I just want some attention!"......

so Violet was added to the family shortly after Tank. :) She is only a week younger, and just as much a ball of energy as Tank. But they have each other, so Mike and I can sleep. :)


BFF's already


In fact, while I was getting ready to post, they decided the bathtub is a fun and cool place to play on a warm summer morning.


Well, I hope that gets you caught up on our crazy, busy life. I'll try to post again soon. We've got a graduation and lots of family fun to let you know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment