For our 5th anniversary, Mike and I decided to head up to the mountains to Mueller State Park for a nice day. We stopped at the Donut Mill and enjoyed very good (and very filling) breakfast. Then it was off to enjoy nature and the changing aspens. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
The car ride up.
Scenes from the park itself.
I just love the variety of colors on the trees this time of year.
When we were hiking along, we saw this stump - it looks like a bear from a distance. It looks like a bear in this photo. :)
The hike and the scenery kept bringing to mind Robert Frost's poem - "The Road Not Taken". Although we were only on one trail.
There was a bird in this picture - he's hard to spot but he's toward the middle.


Wow, what pretty colors. I love the yellow trees. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete