Mike and I decided a couple of months ago that we wanted to find a bigger place to live. We started getting things ready, landscaping the backyard, and looking and minor repairs. We figured it would be a few months before we really got serious. At least, that's what I thought until Mike decided we should tour a model home....
This is the plot of land we will have our house built on once we sell our home.
These are the floor plans for the house. Sorry they are sideways - they uploaded that way and I don't know how to change the orientation.
This is the front of the house. We chose a light tan/cream color with dark brown accents and stone. It should be really pretty. Now if we could just get our house on the market and sold....
****
I'll post more pictures of our current home all packed up, repaired, and staged. :)


Wow! That's exciting! That's a really pretty house. Hope you guys can sell yours quickly! Looking forward to seeing it.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Cute new blog background!