Our Little Monkey

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Our Honey Bee

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Breaking news! (sort of)

Most of you may have heard already, but Daniel and his girlfriend are going to make Mike and I grandparents! It's been a little shocking and doesn't seem quite real, but we are very excited for the newest addition to our family.
This is Daniel with his Toyota 4runner that he bought. I can't believe how much and how fast our kids have grown up. I feel a little cheated since I've only been a part of their life for 5 years. Time sure does fly though! Does anyone know how to slow it down? :)


This is Daniel and Arie (short for Arianna). She is due December 23rd and will be having a little girl. I'm having a hard time not buying a bunch of yarn and fabric to start making blankets and outfits.

Another picture of Daniel and Arie.

****

For those of you who like to see what I'm creating, I've made a new blog. I did delete my other blog because I didn't know I could have two with the same info. :) Anyways, it's at http://craftiecreation.blogspot.com/. I hope you follow along on that one, too.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you all! A new baby is such a joyous occasion. I love the name Arianna. I think it is so pretty. That's so fun that they are having a little girl! They are so much more fun to shop for! :)

    ReplyDelete