Our Little Monkey

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Our Honey Bee

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Freezing in February

We got a huuuuge snow in February.  The one thing about Nebraska winters is the temperature never seemed to get above 30 degrees at any point between November and March.  It made for a really cold season, and the snow didn't go away.  I thought I liked cold weather better, but I found out I'm more of a spring and fall type of person. :) 



One of my favorite outfits for Sam.  Overalls are just so cute on little kids.


Fell asleep drinking his milk. 


One day it must have been warmer because we made a visit to the Scottsbluff zoo.  Here you can see a peacock.


The tiger was prowling around.  There was some big cat in the back roaring the whole time we were at the zoo.  It was actually a little disturbing.  I kept expecting to see a huge cat come around the corner looking for food.  Haha!



Zebra


Tiny deer


A bumblebee - bzzzz!


Gibbons, I think.


They were really happy to have visitors, and kept following us around the exhibit.


Some sort of hawk or falcon.


Marmoset


Going up the ramp...


and down.


Then up...


and down.  Sammy loves to practice skills like going up and down ramps.  He's happy going up and down or back and forth repeatedly.


Fishy kisses.


"So Big!"


Handsome lil fella



Playing on the couch pillow fort Mama made.



Reading - one of our favorite things to do.


"Do these shoes make my feet look big?" 




Wearing Mama's jacket


We were at Dairy Queen and Sammy was making the funniest faces and being super silly. I was laughing so hard I was crying, and Sammy started wiping his eyes copying me.  Needless to say, I was laughing/crying even harder. 




I found this cat at Target and showed it to Sammy.  It was a good thing we bought it for him - he sobbed through the store to the checkout counter thinking he couldn't have it.  He loves this cat, and loves on it every chance he gets.






A mug cozy I made for my Secret Sister.  I want to make another one for myself - I love how this one turned out.



Here are some pictures I forgot to post about our trip to Washington.  Playing ball with Quita.


Papa's sheep


Grandpa J and E


Grandma V and E


Noni and Papa and almost all the grandkids.  I love this picture of all of them.


Grandma and Grandpa with all the great-grandkids.  


Papa got a box of paper as a present and Sammy thought it was just the right place to sit.  


Getting some help opening gifts.



Now helping their Daddy open his gifts.

We had a lot of fun in February, so we had lots of pictures to share.  I think I'm almost caught up to the present.

1 comment:

  1. Sammy is so funny! Love all his silly faces. What a joy-filled boy. 😊

    ReplyDelete